Bill4U is Oakdale Electric Cooperative’s online bill presentment and payment service. You may receive your statement online and make a payment online through Bill4U. Your e-bill gives you the same information you receive on your paper bill, plus these added benefits:
- You have instant access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You are notified by e-mail when your new statement is available. You can mail in the amount due, drop it off at our office, or the amount can be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account, or debit or credit card on the 20th of each month. You can also pay it online with the amount being deducted within 5 business days.
- Any time you need a record of your bill, simply print out the information.
- Once you login, you will have access to your present bill and billing history.
- Bill4U is provided through a secure server so your information is private and safe.
Please read the Bill4U Frequently Asked Questions for more information.